Thursday, January 7, 2010

Diablo 2

I beat Diablo 2 today!!!!!!! And Rily didn't think I could finish act 5 today.......
So... YAY!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do now...... I guess I could play on the next difficulty ( after the cow level of course, ) but I don't know. I do want to try some other classes but I don't know where that falls on my list of priorities or even which class I want to try next, but I did it!!!! I beat Diablo 2, and that was the hardest resolution I had, so HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Anyway, Sorry I haven't been posting regularly, but I have been putting in a lot more gaming hours lately ( Obviously, I beat Diablo 2 in a week around school, so.....)

Anyway,I'll try to be on more regularly but I have a cow level to find and it's four past eleven, so.....

All the best...

Slayer Tibby ( which is what they call my character now she's defeated Baal. )

No comments:

Post a Comment