Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wrong Turn 3 review and updates

So I just finished watching Wrong Turn 3 which finally came in from Netflix. It was still a million times better than the first one but not as good as 2. The traps are getting more inventive, and somebody actually took a wrong turn in this movie ( it's about time, considering the title and all, ) but it was still nowhere near as good as the second. They did a whole escaped convict thing...... and then they killed the black guy. Better than I was expecting though.


I also got a new copy of Cube, which I'm excited to see again. I used to watch it all the time but since I lost my copy I haven't seen it in about two years. I'll probably watch that later.

I have decided to cut down some on the gaming, no more one act a day for me, ( fun though that was) but I thought I would let you guys know how the progress is going on my new characters anyway. I have one of each class made and ready to go.... but I thought you would like to know that in addition to beating the first two missions on nightmare with Slayer Tibby ( catchy, I expect you all to call me that from now on ) I also have started playing one of my new Sorceress characters, Tabatha, and I don't remember how many missions I beat, ( either 4 or 5 ) but I know I am a level 11. I'm playing this one slowly so that I have time to level properly, ( unlike with some characters....... )I also started playing my first Necromancer character, he's a level 5 now I believe, I named him Vork.

So far I think that assassins are still my favorite class, and sorceress comes second. I don't think I really enjoy playing a necromancer as much as I thought I would, although it does have it perks.

As for my Rock Band resolution, I would like you all to know that yesterday I played Master Exploder on Hard with an 80 percent and that I can survive every song on hard with the exception of Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Grass and high Tides ( I just give up halfway through, it's too long ). I might be playing solidly on Expert by the end of the new year. Ican not however, play on lefty mode, it could be because I'm not left handed.

Thought you would all like the update, and the quick movie review, I know that my movie review blogs are usually longer but, there just wasn't that much to say about wrong turn 3.

Check in later this weekend, hopefully Children of the Corn will have made it in by then and I can tell you how awful the remake was. Coming up next month I'll also have reviews for my Bloody Valentine, ( I know it's been out a year, but I guess I'm just behind ) and Gingerdead man 2: Passion of the crust. Don't you I wish I had full control over netflix? I think I'm going to start petitioning this, right after i finish my " Get Better Music In Fast Food Restaurants " petition.

Thank you all for reading, and I would like to note that this blog took me three minutes to type as opposed to 7. I think I'll be making that resolution too.

Thanks again everybody,
Vork ( level 5 )

No comments:

Post a Comment