Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Hi everybody, Happy New Year!!!!!

You didn't think I would leave you guys out on New Years, did you? It's one of the few remaining major holidays I approve of.

I thought you would all be interested to know some of my New Years Resolutions, which is mainly what this post goes out to.

So... here they are

~ I would like to hit a cl of 7 in ZOMG
~ Considering that they are trying to release Diablo 3 by the end of this year, and definitely by the end of next, I would like to beat Diablo 2 at least once ( I've got an ok start on that, btw, 1 1/2 acts in one day, pretty decent )
~ I would like to be good enough at Rock Band that I can play on hard, for all the songs, not just 44 of them.
~ I would like to beat 21st century breakdown on Rockband, ( which also requires buying a copy)
~ I would like to learn how to play an entire album on guitar, start to finish. ( I already have a good start on this too, I have to get better at Everytime I Look for You and Stay together for the kids needs sped up a bit)
~ Leanr to type faster than 33 words a minute.
~I would like to learn a Tenacious D song, really well.
~ Learn a song with Bar Chords!!!!! ( I have a start on Dani California )
~Play with a band. Not just a start a band, actually play with one.
~Learn how to play welcome home, that song has been screwing with my head for months now.
~I would like to finish typing out and editing my Zombie story, it has promise.
~I would like to finish editing and typing my first book, ( more of a personal thing, but still)


There might be moe but that's all I can think of right now.....

Oh and listen to the awesome blink182 album!!!!!!!! YAY 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everybody has a happy new year!!!!! You can all look forward to at least one more year of blogs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment