Friday, January 8, 2010

Guess what else?

Today, as well as being a snow day today is also David Bowie's Birthday. I had to put this in a different blog because I didn't know this morning, in with posting blogs more regularly I might have to put more than one up a day because from now on, everytime something exciting happens in my life you will be the first to know. It will go along with the typing faster thing as well, I hope.

So everybody pull out their copies of Ziggy Stardust and listen because it's only David Bowie's Birthday once a year.

I am still toying with the idea of a video blog, so there's that. Also, not to steal too many ideas from Joss Whedon, but I think sing along blog would be cool, I would love writing music for my blog but singing and posting that online...... maybe I'll pay other people to star in my video blogs, I'll be the writer/ director of my blogs.... nvm.

Anyway, so there are a few things that I would like to bring up, first of all, I think the coolest super power ever would be the ability to have flashback projection coming out of my eyes. Also, I think I am developing electrokinesis ( which is the ability to play video games with my mind) I was playing Sonic and the Secret rings with my mind at Rily's and since then I have..... blown up a bunch of shaman and tricked my character into thinking she had an ability she didn't really, ( which was really cool until I had to pick a new skill and... ANYWAY!!

So I hope you all have fun with your day off, I'll probably talk to a few of you later.

Bye bye,
Tabitha ( which is the name of one of my new characters. )

No comments:

Post a Comment