Monday, January 11, 2010

Boring ( and not the blink182 song )

Nothing really exciting happened today. Sorry, I know my goal was to allow people to live vicariously through my blog, but everybody has those boring days sometimes. I feel guilty, like I didn't do homework or something. I ate at Chipotle. They said I was the first person all day to order barbacoa tacos. Yay me. And I usually get the burrito, but I went a different direction today, it was delicious.

I'm sorry. I feel like I should go do something really awesome so I can post about it. I'm just, for once I'm really happy, I'm not at an unbalance or anything, I guess the only reason this blog was really exciting was because I was facing some kind of greater evil, or at least some sort of regular teenage drama. But I'm just happy for once. Happy and boring and I think that's a nice change for me.

I found out that Tamara is for free on Netflix, and also how good that movie really was. I recommend it, it was done by the people who did Final Destination, I think. It was really good, watch it, although if you get sick easy I would turn away when Roger starts addressing the whole school on camera, no spoilers from me here, but let's just say they used all of their special effects budget right there. Bleck.

Oh, I also am torturing some more of my characters, it's fun. Kind of sadistic, I admit, but fun nonetheless, it makes all the money I spend on notebooks worth it.

Speaking of which, I could use your help with something, what would you think if I put some of my twilight " Fan fiction " up? I mean, I already wrote it for a friend, I don't know what else to do with it and considering I hate Twilight, I think it's rather amusing. I also regret using the term fanfiction in regards to it. Something to consider though I think.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go, I have no Diablo 2 updates because I made a promise to someone very important to me that I'm going to take it easy on the gaming.

I hit 41000 gold though on Gaia, and wrote about Katsumi's Doll for my LA exam.

I guess I'm going to go for real this time. I'll watch a movie tonight or after school so I'll have a review if nothing else for tomorrow. Remember though....

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment