Saturday, January 23, 2010

9000

Sorry I haven't been on in a while you guys, I have been pretty busy not doing anything. I probably haven't told you this, but I always really wanted Kimya Dawson to sing this third eye blind song, and then she did and it sucked, a lot.

Anyway.....

I found a book I really want to go with DMing, it's called Forgotten Ruins: Campaign guide, but it's like 40 dollars, plus it has it's own player handbook and that would be like another 30, even though it's only like ten pages. Grhh.

I also have a question for you, Switch, if you're reading this...... What the hell is a DM Screen? I found a set.... but I could not figure out like, what was in there? Does Christina know? Does Kory? What the hell is it? And why does it cost 50 dollars? And why can I not see what it is before I buy one? I'm a DM, do I need one? I'm ......

This is hard.

ONLY 9000 away from UNCANNY FORM!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get there as soon ZOMG stops glitching. Probably. Or rather, like and hour and a half after that.

Try to remember to get on here again..... Did you guys know that people still follow my myspace blog? I found that out, then I was sad because I haven't posted one since...... November? I.....

Sorry.

Anyway, on other news, I'll be leaving now. So bye.

1 comment: