Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day

Hey everybody, I have a snow day today. I know that this sounds really weird, ( especially coming from me ) but I think that I actually would rather have had school today because now I have to deal with the exam schedule conflict on Monday. It is going to be a huge mess. But on the bright side I now have an extra day to work on my resolutions, which I have been making real progress on, even the ones that are not related to Diablo 2. Okay, so I haven't made much progress on typing out the one book or anything, but I have worked on my Zombie story. I got a disc that is supposed to help me type faster after I practice with it a couple times, so yay! Today though is going to be another game day for me. Even though I beat the secret cow level, I would like to try Diablo 2 on a couple more classes, maybe even try the next difficulty. I also have two more gaming resolutions that I think I could work on today ( that I started already on a little bit ) I wanted to hit a cl of 7 on ZOMG ( I'm still on 5.7 but I have 50 charge orbs ) and Play rockband on hard ( I know I said hard but I feel ambitious, I might aim for expert.) I feel like I am ready to knock some more stuff out of the way today. Beating Diablo 2 has put me in a really good mood.

I also want to start a battlenet character and play with Rily but we have to find time to work that around both our schedules, which we shall talk about, EVENTUALLY!

Speaking of Rily, I would really like to talk to you. I'm going to go get my phone off the charger right now and I'll try to remember to keep it with me all day.

But serioussly you guys, Diablo 2 is worth beating just for the cow level, so..... play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment