Sunday, January 17, 2010

2188

I found out today that I am a DM. Tomorrow . So that'll be fun, I'm really not as prepared for this as I would like to be. I would like to have a real board, and some miniatures and a story line even more than that. But I do have some ideas, I just need some settings.Probably tomorrow we'll just set everything up, but still. If we actually do get around to playing, I really would like to have a plan. Also Rily has finally agreed to play in the campaign..... certain adjustments had to be made of course..... and a few of them may be a little unconventional to put it mildly, but YAY!!!!

I found out something sad about myself, we always knew that I wrote too much, but this time it's a bit out of hand. I write more pages per year than Stephen King or Dean Koontz, and per month I already have gone over my average for January. GOD DAMN YOU FREE TIME!!!!!!! Anyway, now it looks like I'll be working on this instead.... although that will take some writing too so.......

Anyway. Be happy for my new campaign.

Hope everybody is enjoying their long weekend as much as I have been.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment now!
    How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Switch glad u can post comments now, it went really well. Do you know what's going on with Kory's campaign?

    ReplyDelete