Friday, January 29, 2010

Okay, so I play ZOMG and I finally went to the old aqueduct. I LOVE IT THERE SO MUCH!!!!!!!

First, they have aliens.

Second, it has nothing to do with the animated

Third, there is a hill of geeks and alien believers, I am a geeky alien believer, I fit right in.

Fourth, On the hill they make obscure references, to star trek, men in black, and DOUGLAS ADAMS!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!! I FIT RIGHT IN!!!!!!!!!!

Fifth, ( this is the big one) One of the other alien enthusiasts ( an NPC ) his name is Tom!!!!! They almost have to have done that on purpose.

That makes me way to happy, but I don't even care.

Marble Hornets entry 23 is out, I now have their twitter updates sent to my phone, even though usually I am against that sort of thing, I hate twitter more than face book. But that's how much I love marble hornets. And Tom. Not like I have his updates sent to my phone too or anything.....

Anyway. Just thought you's all like an update on my newest gaming/tom obsession.

Also, I found out what a DM screen is, I don't really need one, and if I decide later that I do, I can make one, no problem. I am not spending 50 dollars on one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment