Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gacy

I finished watching Gacy, a movie I found for free on Netflix, it was pretty bad. But not as bad as some of the movies I've seen, recently. Not as good as wrong turn 3, that's for sure.

It was inspired by the life of notorious John Wayne Gacy and it was really really inacurate, except for the note about the lethal injection and a quote, that coincidentally was Gacy's last " Kiss My Ass."

So..... interesting.

I would like for you all to celebrate with me, I finally retrieved my list. It's missing a few months worth of movies but I would like to proudly announce that Gacy was roughly number 281. Looks like perfect witness will be 282. I have it all queued up and ready to go.

Thanks again everybody for reading, and not watching. Especially not watching things like Gacy. Hopefully I'll have a better movie to tell you about tomorrow, my cousin told me this one made her almost pee, so, cross your fingers.

2 comments:

  1. I hope to hear about this movie when I call you (which I will be doing tomorrow :3)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! We shall talk then. I actually sent a text answering your sister but I don't know if she got it, my phone's been screwy. Talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete