Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reaper

Hi, everybody. I know I haven't been on as much, for which I really apologize. I do have something to tell you though, this has been a really weird week, let me tell you. So..... wow. Rily has a couple people that share this inside joke about leather pants, and I saw Buffy wearing some, I think as the slayer I should have some. Anyway, that wasn't what I was about to say.Lost my train of thought, But a lot of exciting stuff has happened this week, I quit my math class, that's always fun. I got to watch the Saw series over with a friend. There's a lot more I had to say but, I totally forgot like, all of it. My typing I think is improving a little bit though, so, yay! I have finished all my resolutions except for the whole album one, and typing out my zombie story, which I have to do yet, but we're only one month into the new year, so I have lot's of time.

I guess that's it, oh and everybody look at this. Rily made it, it's Reaper and he's adorable. Speaking of which, as soon as we can get everybody together and Rily gets rid of her bug ( she's been sick, wish her well ) I have all sorts of new D&D storylines,so that's really good for me.

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about my...LEATHER PANTS? Okay, okay, I'm done. Seriously. For now.

    I hope to hear about all the week's excitingness that I have missed tomorrow. Almost all your resolutions too? Bravo! =D

    D'aww, Reaper! :3

    Thank you for the good wishes! I think they have helped. :) See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay about the wishes helping, we need to go leather pants shopping. Fun. Anyway, we're going to talk tomorrow so, YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete