Sunday, December 27, 2009

Two of my favorite things: Tom DeLonge and South Park

OMG!!!!!!! Tom was on South Park!!!! I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry about that. I have been bored out of my mind and therefor I have taken to watching South Park since I get it for free on netflix, and do you know what I realized? If you watch any stupid show long enough, you'll probably like it.

Anyway, Blink182 was featured in an episode a really long time ago, and none of the members actually did voices or anything, so I guess technically he wasn't on there for real, but there was a little south park Tom.

OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Sorry about that.....

Also, I'm thinking about turning my blog into a book. It'll only cost me like 20 bucks, plus 30 cents for every additional page so, a grand total of.... about 300?

lol, jk.

Anyway, Today is my mom's birthday so everybody wish happy birthday thoughts to my mom. I also owe a couple hundred dollars to hot topic so....

Happy new year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tom was on South Park? And does this mean, perhaps, we will be watching this episode of South Park?

    Aww, I was looking forward to your blog as a book. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we should always watch south park from now on!!!!!!!!!!

    maybe after i finish paying hot topic, i can have a blog book.

    ReplyDelete