Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Amazing, but not by blue october.

Sorry you guys, I know I haven't been on in a while. What's happened to me since my last post? Well, I was given a terrible ultimatum, I was given an X-mas present, joined two new religions, I developed a new favorite blue october C.D., and two more really epic things happened that are the reason I am posting.

1. the lesser of the two, I finally changed my hair on gaia even though it was an accident. I thought for sure that the icon said 25 gold, it said 800 and even though I only planned on having this cut a day to go with my outfit, I'm keeping it because it is sixteen times what I usually pay for my cut. So behold....










I"M DR. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!





And the second is even more amazing. I was sitting thinking about my blog and then I thought about how sad it was i had to change my disclaimer on the twilight drinking game from the original, ( and I really am getting tired of those disclaimers btw) because Maddy stole my book. I'm not even kidding that's what was going through my mind when some one knocks on the door. Mom asks me to get it ( which she never does) and so I get up ( which I never do) and there stands Maddy with my copy of Twilight. How coolio is that? Now I have one more book to go on my shelf that I don't read or have room for. That's not fair, I read most of the books on my shelves, except for about four.....


Anyway, I hope you all have fun, I had to stop posting songs of the day here, for which I apologize but I'm playing a trivia game with a few people who are among my readers.

Have to go now, just thought you would like the update.

Oh, and btw Rily, I am going to go right now and not right my research paper.


And I get Die Hard for free on Netflix, aren't you jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment