Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Belated X-Mas

Well, Merry X-MAS everybody, I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting a blog yesterday but since it was a family holiday I tried to minimalize the time I spent on the computer yesterday, and my guild just had to come first, since they usually never come before you guys, and they were sad enough to be online on Christmas anyway. This mean that my guild members are either very very dedicated, or Jewish. I can't tell. Anyway.....

I'm sorry about the weather yesterday,I know that a lot of you were rooting for a white christmas this year and it's sad to see you all disappointed. I want you all to know however that I found the gloom of yesterday to be very beautiful and if it's any consolation, it made me very very happy.

As for gaia, well I would like for you all to know that I have enough money to get the corset I wanted, I'm not going to, but I'm proud of myself for having this much money all at once.

I hope you all got lots of neat things, please feel free to comment about your favorite christmas gift if I don't answer my phone. ( btw Rily, I need to talk to you, remind me at the end of this)

I got lots and lots of neat stuff this christmas, and actually there are still three or four people I have to exchange presents with. One of the presents I was most thrilled with however, was just a stocking stuffer. I got a new pen, ( actually I got 62 new pens ) but I got one new pen in particular that has to do with me concluding this blog. It's very nice, writes beautifully and I am working with it right now. I have a few projects I would like to finish before I have my next guild run, and none of them are going to be done by then, since I'm already running a few minutes late.

On that note, before I end this, I would like for you all to know I finished the 9th book in my series yesterday, on Christmas. This is not the first I have finished on a holiday, I finished the second on thanksgiving, and I finished the 5th on my main characters birthday. I also think I finished one of them ( 3?) on Valentines day, but I'm not too sure about that. Anyway, I have one for Christmas now. Maybe next year I can finish one on Saint patties day, maybe one for easter, maybe I'll even land one of the major two, ( Tom's birthday or Halloween).

So I thank you all for reading ( my blog, not my series ) and I'll see you later, except for Rily, I'll see you now.


Hey, Rily, I need to talk to you. We were going to do something after Christmas which I am still all for but I have a few things I need to talk to you about while we're scheduling. Tomorrow would be a great day to talk, even though I can't really do anything tomorrow, I'll be out all day, which makes it a great time to talk because I'm not on my mic yelling at my newest attempt at a functional guild and I'm not knitting or playing rockband ( or all three ). I'm gonna let you call me, or talk to me through here sooner if u want, I hope we can schedule tomorrow, and if not that's okay too, I just need to know. Talk to you soonish.

Bye, and I hope you had a merry Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment