Friday, November 27, 2009

Driving

So I got to drive yesterday. It was the coolest thing ever. I drove, out. on the roads. It was really cool until I realized there were other people on the road and that I would need to look more like I knew what I was doing, and also go a little bit faster. The speed limit was 45 and I was doing about 17. But I did speed up a bot because I'd been doing fine and there was only one person on the road behind me, I got up to like 32 mph. It was cool. I am still feeling pretty sluggish, I hope your all doing better than I am right now. And rejoice, you are now allowed to start singing X-mas carols and all that stuff.

I have a few concerns in that this blog is really not as popular as I had hoped it would be and I admit, that is partially because it's so hard to find. I will figure out something though, maybe I'll publish a book called "How to find my Blog." or maybe a better approach would be a Tv show " How I met you blogger".

I know.... I'm not funny.

Maybe I'll start a video blog and tell people it's a Tv show. Worked fine for Felicia Day ( speaking of which season three of the guild is sooooo funny)

Or maybe i'll take vocal lessons and make a sing-a-long blog because that worked for Joss Whedon fine. I need a catchy name.

Cat Like Thief's Catastrophic sing-a-long?

I don't know, still a work in progress.

Logging Off, Cat like thief.


P.S. Not to take words out of Dr. Horrible's mouth or anything but really, I did pull off a major heist. I stole 2 guns and a cat statue. Cool right?

Okay... seriously I have to go now, my fans of findable sites await.

No comments:

Post a Comment