Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cheshire Blog

Hey, I need you guys to bear with me over the next couple posts while I figure out blogs. I can't do as much with these colors and fonts as I could on my last one, it might take me a while to get, but I will. I always do.

I found out one of my favorite shows has been canceled and I'm really sad about that. , I do have something that will make everyone, Dollhouse fans in
cluded, feel better.
Someone thought their Tabby Cat looked just like American McGee's Alice Cheshire cat and posted a comparison picture. This is very possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Scroll down.






Okay so with that out of the way, I have some serious Rock-Banding to do this weekend, ( on that note... I might finally have learned how to sing) and I can play on expert now, on guitar!! How awesomely awesome is that? Yeah, I thought so.

Song of the Day: Jeep Song by the Dresden Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment