Saturday, November 14, 2009

266

Okay, so one thing I forgot to mention about my last blog was that my most popular entry was called the Twilight Drinking Game and it was totally epic. Well, I edited it recently and will soon be posting in on here, probably tomorrow ( meaning later today after I have woken up). I would however like you to know in advance that I played with my best friend ( remember we talked about her) and we did 266 shots. Each. See you tomorrow, and be ready to laugh your ass off, and possibly get drunk.

P.S. enjoy a picture of a real vampire. He's the hottest vampire ever.

2 comments:

  1. I can comment on your blog now! =D I'm so exited!!!!

    I think I'm finally feeling the hangover...extreme sleepiness and a headache are included in that, right?

    And you're right; that picture is totally hot. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! for the comments. They took a while to show up on my account though, that could be a problem.. Still, Yay! Very excited for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete