Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Cats




This is my kitten Dustin . I thought I would help you understand me a little bit more if I gave you cute pictures of my cats. I have had Dustin for 12 years now and I love her to pieces. She is really crabby and I love her for that too.

This is my Cooper kitten to the left, or it was. Now she looks more like the picture below. She is bipolar but one of them is really sweet.






This is Scout. I love her too. She is the youngest of my cats. She's named after a character from To Kill A Mockingbird.











Last but not least, this is my Gandalf. He is the only male cat in the house. He drives me crazy all the time but I love him.























Other than that, you all need to wish Rily a happy B-day. Oh, and the song of the day is If I had a million dollars.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment