Monday, November 9, 2009

Introductory Blog

I love blogs. This is one of the first things you would have learned about me, so I just decided to to tell you. I recently stopped using my myspace blog because even though I was posting at least one blog every day, only about 1 a week was showing up. Apparently when I clicked the post button it thought I was asking nicely " Would you please post this the next time you feel like it?" However I was saying " You post this blog right now" I wrote a blog explaining why my extremely epic blog would no longer be regular. It never got posted.
Since I recently broke up with my last blog, over how debatable posting them was, I do hope that this site works out well for me.

Since you will be my new faithful reader's let me fill you in a little bit about myself to catch you up on my blog life thus far.

~ Fact about me ~
My name changes everyday, I hate my birthname so much that I ask nobody call me that, and since I didn't have one replacement name, everybody knows me as something different. Here are some of the many, a lot of which come from my favorite TV shows. Buffy, Tru, Xena, Chandler, Alice ( which is my french name ) Tibby, Shilo, Merideth, Shawn and Bob. If you couldn't tell from all of those ( 'cept for maybe the last one ) I am female.

I love reading and writing. I read all sorts of things. My favorite book is the American Classic "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee but my favorite Genre is horror. My favorite author usually switches between Stephen King and Dean Koontz depending on the book I'm reading. I love to read fanfiction online, although usually just because of how awful it is. My favorite Shakespeare is without a doubt Macbeth. My second favorite book is Blink182's biography "Tales From Beneath You Mom". I know a lot of people think it's lame but I also love Manga. My favorite ( other than a few one shotters including at Death's Door) is currently Bizenghast. As far as the writing goes, I love writing blogs (obviously). I have this one, the one on my myspace and a creative blog for a fan character. I write comics, although I seldom have the patience so I usually only do stick figures. I am a die-hard fanfiction writer because it boosts my confidence up. Fanfiction is usually written so badly that in comparison I don't seem that bad. I do write other than fanfiction but the truth is I am extremely self-conscience about what I write so not much of my other stuff ever gets out there. My best long-term project is a series of books I have yet to title, I've been working on them for over 2 years, closer to three now I guess and I'm on the 9th one ( very early into the 9th one) I prefer novels although I have written a few episodes of original TV show ideas ( Knife or Death, Zombie Chicken, Coxy, the usual).

I play guitar. I sort of suck but, I love it with a passion. When I have the chance I play everyday.

I am a die-hard gamer. I don't play every video game, but I am a natural at most games and the ones I play, I play all the time. My favorite game of all time is American McGee's Alice but my favorite of the ones I'm playing currently is Quake 3 arena on Anarchy server.

Music is my life and passion, even more so than gaming or writing. I love music to death, Here are some of my favorite bands. SOME of them: Blink182, Box Car Racer, Angels and Airwaves, The Descendants, Third Eye Blind, Bad Religion, TENACIOUS D!!!!!!, NOFX, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Coheed and Cambria, Nine Inch Nails, ..... I could go on forever with this list. Oh, also I like Greenday even though people give me shit for it all the time. Whatever you guys, I like them.

I hate fall out boy with a fiery passion. I saw them live. It was awful.

I love jeeps. I'm a few months away from getting my temps, but I love driving and I would kill for a black Jeep Liberty Sport.

I have a dirty mind. I am always making pervy jokes and I'm okay with that. My friends love me for it anyway.

In the war of twilight people and anti-twilight people I fall on the side of anti-twilight people

I don't hate all twilight people, I only hate sparkly vampires ( and pink)

I love California. I was born there, I'll be moving back ASAP (after high school)

I play D&D. Make fun of me, idc, it gives me something to do and it's not as lame as people at my school make it out to be.

I love horror movies. I love the high-budget ones and I love watching the low-budget ones ( Rabid Grannies, Dumpster Baby) and I owe netflix for allowing me to watch things like Rabid Grannies and Dumpster Baby for free.

Joss Whedon kicks ass, as does Eliza Dushku and NPH.

Black is my favorite color.

I'm a cat person.

Tim Burton is over rated.

I just made you lose the game.

I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.

I am the vampire slayer, warrior princess, who relives days, is a forensic anthropologist that lives in wonder land as well as a doctor, I am evil and I save the world and my title is increasing all the time, I'm not even sure this one is up to date. You can call me Dr. Xentruffyss Bing Greyswanbones, although I much prefer Cat Like Thief, or Shawn, whatever. I save the world at least 2 times a month ( at least) and it is completely top secret. I count on you people thinking I'm kidding to get me by posting things like this on the internet. Only a few people really know the details of this, you are probably not one of them and if you are, HI Erika!!! ( I know it's you, the rest of them don't read my blog.)

Erika is my BFF. Call her Rily.

I H8 the term Bff, I don't know why I did that.

That's about all you need to know, the rest I think you'll find out on your own or I'll explain in little bits and pieces along the way. Oh, wait, one more thing....

I am completely and madly in love with Thomas Matthew DeLonge the 2nd ( a.k.a. Tom because I talk about him like we're on a first name basis which we're not.) He's a little bit older than me but even with a gun pressed to my head I'd swear he was soulmate ( he is) When I said a little bit older I meant of course 18 years a 11 months and 10 days, he's married with two kids and way way way way way out of my league, But I love him ( He is the lead singer/guitarist for my 3 favorite bands, Blink182, Box Car Racer, and Angels and Airwaves.) Yeah, since most of my blogs are about him I thought you should know.

I know this blog was really long, most of them won't be this bad probably, they'll also be funny or creepy or depressing or.... not this boring. This was kind of lame, but in all fairness it is just an introduction.

Just a few last minute things, I may post inside jokes with Rily or someone else, in which case just ignore it unless you have to know in which case email me. I also my say something about needing to save the world and if the weird fact earlier about me saving the world does not help you, I probably won't elaborate anyway, I'm just ranting.

So I have to go now, but I'll post another l8r. Check here for random trivia, movie reviews, drinking games and those little windows into the life of a crazy person. Coming up soon " The Twilight Drinking Game, anniversary edition" and "Wood Blog: Life through the eyes of a satyr"

***** The song of the day is sk8r boi by Avril Lavigne ( i don't listen to her anymore) *****

No comments:

Post a Comment