Saturday, March 27, 2010

Re-Wedding.

Rily has a husband, I mean not really.... but kind of. I would explain, but you wouldn't believe me because similar to Cassandra, no one ever does. The point is, I hope to post pictures after the Re-wedding. Again, I'm not going to explain that. In other news I failed to get my band together again this weekend AND I am starting a Dr. Horrible/ Marble Hornets crossover fanfiction.

Captain Hamer: Mamma! Someone maternal-

(masky peers head around corner)

Dr. Horrible: What the-, oh god! Penny!

(masky runs off )

( You see slender man in the therapists office in the corner...... Alex is really Jed Whedon.... I don't know yet, I wrote a song for masky but I'm not sure he'd be able to sing it so.... but I'm working on it. )

So, stay tuned for pictures of the re-wedding, or at least a date. Also.... my D&D group is going to try to meet up again later, we're aiming for twice over spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment