Sunday, March 21, 2010

Enter the life of a bored person.

Wow, I keep trying to find something to post about but my life has been so boring. All I've done lately is watched zombie movies..... and I have a separate blog to talk about that on. I've been watching a lot of bones reruns.... playing a lot of video games. Guitar. Finally got around to dying my hair. I beat all four sniper assassin games and will be posting links shortly. ALSO I am enjoying being a 10.00 in ZOMG. But not really, it's made the game really boring. Joined a RPG guild. That's it. I will post link for the Sniper assassin games to keep you busy while I search for something to blog about. Also.... if after beating these games ( they are addicting but really easy....., I recommend checking my zombie blog. A zombie nurse in love review.)

Sniper Assassin ( again )

Sniper Assassin 2
Sniper Assassin 3
Sniper Assassin 4



btw, I think people should start calling me Shawn. I learned from these games that I respond to it well, maybe as a trial thing?????? Just something to consider.

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rily got me hooked on this...... Just.... Click the link and thank me later. Or yell at me for this later, but click the link first.

ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK

And,, if you want more addicting games, especially of the shooting variety, you really should check out my zombie blog. I have Zomgies on there. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment