Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Band

Okay, so I have started yet another band, ( I might have mentioned this briefly in my last blog along with my guitar, I don't remember) but I think we actually have some potential, we don't have a name yet but we will, I'm sure. We are considering anatomically correct, which I certainly think is interesting. Anyway, i have been working a lot on some stuff, but I've also been sick which has cut down some on my computer time. BUT I have been working on some things that you may find interesting, one of them being my zombie list,which I will talk about more in depth on my zombie blog. Most of my computer time has been spent on gaia lately because I know a lot of people I only talk to through there and would like to keep in touch. I have been reading a lot of mythology lately, but only because I have to for school. I actually have been doing more school work than usual lately, I think it's because I work harder towards the end of a grading period. I also have been catching up on Bones ( watching reruns of TV shows goes alone well with being sick ) and have been working on storyboards for a few new projects, one of which is a twilight musical. I also have been learning to dance, ( this meaning all the dances from Once More With Feeling and sad attempts at the Fudderwaggon ( sp???????). I don't know how you feel about any or all od that, but there it is.

I hate to go so soon after my long-awaited return to bloggdom but I do have to finish watching Evil Dead 2, and Graveyard Alive ( check zombieblog for the review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment