Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stuff

Hey sorry it's been a while everybody, real life stuff going on I guess. Like, lots and lots of it. Unfortunately most of involves people telling me secrets I can't share with you on this blog. Some of it involves me getting new Angels and Airwaves tickets for the 23 of April!!!!!! I also got new D&D dice but I think that's a little less exciting, and by a little i mean of course a lot.. I updates my gaia profile though, and I upgraded my house. I still have to move stuff around a little to adjust to the new space. Anyway, I thought you might be excited for me about the concert, I will hopefully have very exciting stories to tell you about that in a couple of months. In the mean time though we can look forward to my lip ring, which I should be getting before the end of March. I've been spending a lot of internet time lately hunting down zombie movies. ( see my other blog for progress.)

Anyway, thought I would check in and let you all know I'm still alive and well.

Oh, also I'm going to see Alice opening day, I'm going to wear my new dress!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment