Friday, July 2, 2010

I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!!! ( Monty Python voice )

Hey,

I know I haven't been on in a while and part of the reason is because I've been really busy. Another part of the reason is because I changed email accounts. After I did that google wouldn't let me switch my blogger account over to the new email address. So, I will be starting yet another blog very shortly, ( I know, it's terrible). As soon as I get that one set up I will refer you to the new account so you can still read, it'll be the same blog, it'll just be under a different account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime I would like to give you an update on my life, because a lot has happened, I'll narrow it down to top 10 things.

1. I am in California
2. I joined the ZOMG olympics
3. AVA CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( it was amazing and I would have told you more about it but I hate google right now)
4. I found a new permanent 5th favorite band, top 5 are as follows (Blink182, Box Car Racer, Angels and Airwaves, The Descendents, Say Anything)
5. My cat Scout is now pregnant
6. I beat American McGee's Alice on Nightmare in 1 day
7.I finally saw Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the crust.
8. I joined yet another band, our first album is called Get A Life and it's auto-biographical
9. I broke up with Andrew. :( I miss him, he was really sweet but you know me, can't do long distance.
10. Rily is finally going to ask out the guys she's had a crush on forever. She says she's going for it tonight and I am so excited for her. Everyone wish her luck.

That's it for now, I'll let you know when I get the new blog up and running, probably not for a bit cuz I'm on vacation. Wanted to let you know I'm still alive and stuff.
Love,
Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment